In a world where you can buy or sell a home with the click of a button, the work of a real estate agent becomes even more critical. Sure, you may be able to perform an actual sale on the web, but the extra perks an agent provides simply can’t be replaced by the internet. If you’ve ever worked with a real estate pro before, you know that this process is much more than just a clickable transaction.
To show you what I mean, I want to share a few of my “not-so-hidden talents” with you:
- Skills for a Smooth Transaction – I will use my exceptional sales and marketing skills during every point of the transaction. My goal is to negotiate a fair and competitive price whether it;s for a home you are selling or the dream home you want to purchase.
- Save You Time and Energy – I’ll handle all the hard work during your transaction— marketing, communication, paperwork— leaving you with less stress and more time for what you actually want to do.
- A Real Estate Guide – I stay up-to-date on market trends and news to keep you informed. Whether you’re currently in a transaction or just curious, I’m here to answer your questions and provide information on the market and industry.
- Perks After the Sale – I’ll pop by occasionally with small items to brighten your day-to-day and send you monthly information you’ll find of value. I want to continue the relationship past the sale so you know I’m available to help with all of your real estate needs.
- Network of Referrals for All Your Needs – My robust contact list of trusted professionals is full of contractors, accountants, mortgage pros and other experts to assist you in any area of your life.
- Make You a Hero – I am part of a vast network for agents across North America who can set your family and friends up with a great experience. If you need a referral for an exceptional agent outside our area, give me a call!!
I will always strive to provide you with an unparalleled level of service with anything you may need, regardless of whether it’s real estate related or not. Need a referral for a great contractor? Have a question about these topics? Give me a call — I would be honored to serve you.
To those of you who have already worked with me, THANK YOU for choosing me and trusting me to be your agent. I appreciate you and am honored to have been a part of that Journey with you.
Oh, by the way®… if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service I provide, please call me with their name and contact information. I’ll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.